Looking for Christian, Cross, Mission-Minded, Faith, Gospel-oriented, or even just “pretty” pumpkin carving ideas to “shine” for Jesus on your front porch?
Here are some fun ones we’ve found . . .
Be sure to also see:
- The Whole World Needs Jesus — our brand-new mission-minded kids book — with a fun read-aloud text and whimsical illustrations!
- “The Pumpkin Gospel” by Angie Tolpin (FREE download PDF to teach kids about God’s salvation while pumpkin carving).
- Mission-Minded Families Podcasts – with Ann Dunagan – 2 special episodes about “Harvest and Halloween” (listen below) and “SHINE Bright in October”
Click to listen (27 minutes) –
Harvest and Halloween – with Ann Dunagan
Mission-Minded Families Podcast
20 Ideas to Get You Started:
1. Carve 1 cross
2. Carve a Christian “fish” symbol
3. Carve a cross with a fish or a star
4. Carve 1 heart or several hearts
5. Carve words: Shine! God Love You!
6. Carve the name of Jesus
7. Carve a dove
8. Use a drill to make pretty dots
9. Carve pretty designs half-way through
10. Write a Bible verse with an engraver
11. Arrange un-carved pumpkins
12. Carve 2 or 3 crosses
13. Carve the CONTINENTS of the World
14. Carve a continent (Africa) and a heart
15. Drill dots to spell a word like “JESUS” “LOVE” “SHINE” (1 letter per pumpkin)
16. Paint the continents of the world
17. Carve pretty leaves.
18. Carve stripes and dots.
19. Decorate with an international theme
20. Teach “The Pumpkin Gospel”
Engaging But Not Encouraging Halloween
By Angie Tolpin
Redeeming Halloween | FREE Pumpkin Gospel Printable
Harvest, Halloween, and Your Family
More on Daring Daughters about Harvest, Halloween and Mission-Minded Families Ideas for October: < < < Click here
Join the Discussion (in a comment below).
On October 31st this year, how can your family “shine” for Jesus?