“For so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” — II Peter 1:11
Today, our Bible study is in II Peter 1:11-15, with a focus on keeping a surrendered heart and releasing our lives (and our children) to God. Ann shares an excerpt from The Mission-Minded Family along with a fun testimony of a “cyber-baby-shower” for her expectant daughter, Christi, living across the world.
#11 — Dare to Rejoice in I & II Peter (II Peter 1:5-10)
– With Ann Dunagan (The Mission-Minded Family) –Download mp3 < < <
Quote from The Mission-Minded Family:
“Just as God released His Son for us, we need to totally release each of our children–again and again, everyday–for His eternal purposes.” –Ann Dunagan
Listen Online — 27 minutes
Ann Dunagan (highlighting The Mission-Minded Family)
II Peter 1:5-10 (NKJV)
An “Entrance” Will be Supplied
11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
12 For this reason I will not be negligent to remind you always of these things, though you know and are established in the present truth.
13 Yes, I think it is right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you,
14 knowing that shortly I must put off my tent, just as our Lord Jesus Christ showed me.
15 Moreover I will be careful to ensure that you always have a reminder of these things after my decease.
Complete series: Dare to Rejoice . . . in I & II Peter
Audio mp3 of I Peter (NKJV — verses only) — 16.47 minutes
Join the conversation (in a comment below…)
Are you willing to release your children to the LORD’s purposes?
- Dare Impossible Dreams! (Video)
- #10 — Dare to Rejoice: I & II Peter (The Mission-Minded Family)
- #9 — Dare to Rejoice: I & II Peter (Interview with Ramona Kline)
- Meet Ramona: Praying with a Passion for the Nations
- Daring Daughters: Help ENDIT!
- Special events . . . coming up!
- NEW!!! — Leadership Mentoring to Launch “Connect Groups”
- Missional Women Conference
- #8 — Dare to Rejoice: I & II Peter (Interview with Joyce Heiser)